FORTES AUTO BODY
Here at Fortes Auto Body we offer you friendly quality service. Our facility offera Axalta refinishing technicians. I-CAR Gold Class Certified Technicians, and ASE Certified Technicians. We back our workmanship with a vehicle lifetime guarantee and our paint has a manufacture 5 year guarantee.
In the first 30 days:
1.Do not wax or polish your vehicle.
In the first 60 days:
1. Do not drive on a gravel road
2.Do not park under a tree that may drop sap.
3. Do not scrap ice or snow from the surface.
4. Wash the vehicle in the shade.
5. Avoid extreme temperatures
6. If gas or other fluid is spilled rinse with water immediately, do not wipe.
7. Do not "dry wipe" the vehicle- always use clean water.
1. Always follow your intuition.
2. Pay attention to word-of-mouth.
3. Choose a shop with a warranty.
4. Choose a shop who has certified technicians.
5. Choose a shop that has a professional appearance
1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having is repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (i.e. I-Car or ASE) technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty .
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.